Wednesday 10 June 2020

NEWS

Hi everyone,

After a very, very long pause from writing due to health issues, many struggles and battles, I'm happy to finally be able to make this announcement. There will be a new book out soon:

The Prophecy Of Morganefaire

I hope there will be others to come, but at this point I just want to give my readers the one book I promised to give them a long time ago and that I'm very sorry I could not give them much, much sooner.

Thank you to all my amazing and wonderful readers who continued to read my books throughout the years, even when I couldn't re-read them myself. I have the most awesome readers in the world and for that I'm immensely grateful.

Love,
Jayde

2 comments:

  1. Im glad you are doing better! I am super happy you are finishing the book I cant wait to read it! Best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to hear this!! Glad you are feeling better and looking forward to the new book! I think its time for a reread!! :)

    ReplyDelete